“After 11 months of trying TENS units, cold laser, ice therapy, traditional stretches, steroid shots, orthotics, massages my next option was surgery. ….I now have a winning strategy to manage my plantar fasciitis with an anti-inflammatory diet to reduce underlying inflammation and regular use of the DorsiFLEXTM to stretch. In just 2.5 months I have gone from needing surgery to barely noticeable pain. I am so thankful for your portable stretching device so I can make it a part of my permanent stretching routine.” Julie Hellmann, Wilmington, NC
“Over the past 8 insufferable years, I have been to podiatrists, orthopaedics, had inserts, taken steroids, done deep foot massages, heat, stone therapy and spent thousands of dollars on shoes. I have done everything prescribed except amputation! ….Within 2 weeks of using the DorsiFLEXTM, I felt improvement in the pain levels in my heels. After 4 weeks, I was back to a normal gait and I threw away my walker and cane. …There is no way to express my thanks for your help. I am walking normally and pain free. Thank you for the DorsiFLEXTM. Your price is a bargin!” Brian Doby, St. Paul, MN
- Suffering from plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, chronic calf problems, morning heel pain?
- Searching for the best method to stretch calf muscles and the arch of the foot as prescribed or recommended?
- Seeking a personalized solution to your injury?
Introducing the DorsiFLEXTM, an innovative physical therapy rehabilitation product proven effective for treatment and prevention of plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and calf injuries caused by limited ankle range of motion due to inflexible calf muscles.
The DorsiFLEXTM employs unique, patented design concepts providing a fully adjustable, personalized stretch of all muscle groups of the lower leg and foot. These concepts are:
- Stretching in selective symmetric and/or asymmetric foot positions to elongate specific bands of the plantar fascia.
- Selective, reproducible, personalized, quantifiable weight-bearing stretching of the plantar fascia and calf muscles.
- Adjustable simultaneous dorsiflexion of the toes and ankle while inversion or eversion of the forefoot.
Invest in your recovery, GUARANTEED.